National Phlebotomy Association Annual Education Conference 2020 (Orlando, Florida)
The Phlebotomist is actively involved in every sphere of the health care
industry. The National Phlebotomy Association was established as a
professional means to assure the general public that those who work in
this industry are well-educated and skilled to professionally perform the
duties as a phlebotomist.
At our 2019 Conference in Atlanta, Georgia we discussed:
Save the Date to join NPA for an exciting two-day Education Conference on
August 20-22, 2020 in sunny Orlando, Florida.
Visit the Hotel
- Autism Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Safety According to Osha Guidelines
- Being Bold How To Take Your Career To the Next Level
- Civility in the Workplace/Dealing With Difficult People Customer Service
- How to Launch A Business With The Power of your "Own Personal Business Model
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's Using Social Media Marketing to Expand Your Phlebotomist Brand
- The Phlebotomist Role in Whole Person Care DNA
- What Does It Take? Or Why Take a DNA?
- and much more....